An Important & Often Overlooked Problem
Indoor air quality can be a problem where you least expect – your home, did you know that indoor air has been proven by the EPA to be 2 to 5 times more polluted than your typical outdoor air. Mold and bacteria can grow on the coil, filters, or inside your heating and air conditioning system, causing your heating and cooling system to actually spread contaminates throughout your home, polluting the air. Our experts can measure your home’s air quality and, if there’s a problem, show you how you can protect and improve your indoor air quality with UV lights, air purifiers, whole-house dehumidifiers, and humidifiers.
- Does anyone in your home have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
- Is there a smoker in the house?
- Do you have dogs, cats, or other pets?
- Do you notice “musty” or “stale” odors when the furnace or air conditioner runs?
- Is there dust on your furniture shortly after cleaning?
REME HALO Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award-winning REME HALO whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for the whole house and building air purification. Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial, and Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander, and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
- Respiratory Allergies
- Runny, Sneezy, or Stuffy Noses
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Sore Throat
Protect your home and your family from the harmful effects of humid air. A home that has too much moisture in the air not only feels muggy and uncomfortable, but it also is a breeding ground for mold, mildew, dust mites, and other insects. These contaminants can act as triggers for members in your home that suffer from allergies and asthma.A whole-home dehumidification system can help you reduce the amount of moisture in your home, leaving you and your family breathing easier and feeling more comfortable year-round.
The Aprilaire Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control.
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate homes up to 6,200 square feet.
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control.
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister.
- Has a capacity of up to 34.6 gallons per day, depending on the electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft, or softened.
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. On average Americans spend approximately 90% of their time indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma, and other illnesses.A whole-home air cleaner and purifier will help you capture up to 98% of germs, bacteria, contaminants, dust, and pet dander that are harmful to you and your family. We offer 2 air filtration solutions:
- Media Air Cleaner – Our full selection of media air cleaners offer up to 10x the filtering power than a standard 1” media filter and can trap up to 97% of airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Electronic Air Cleaner – Want the ultimate in clean, healthy air? Ask us about our electronic, whole-home air cleaner and purifier that captures and kills up to 98% of harmful particles that are less than a micron in size (up to 120x smaller than a human hair).
Contact us today, or check out the other Air Quality Products we offer!
Our Indoor Air Quality Services:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Duct Cleaning
- Filter Cleaning
- System Cleaning