New Heating & Cooling Systems
A New Heating & Air Conditioning System Saves You Money & Keeps You Comfortable
We are proudly serving you in Powell, Lewis Center, Westerville, Galena, New Albany, Dublin, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Pinkerington, Gahanna, Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, Bexley, Galloway, Grove City, Groveport, Canal Winchester, and the surrounding Columbus areas in Ohio.
When it’s time for a new HVAC system, we offer a wide variety of energy-efficient systems, from 13 SEER single stage heating and air conditioning systems to super high efficiency multi-stage heating and cooling systems. If you’re interested in a new gas heater, we have everything from standard 80% furnaces to 95% modulating gas furnaces in stock. And if you’re not sure what type of unit you need, don’t worry. We can help you find the system that’s best for your home and your budget.
Why should you upgrade your heating and cooling system?
- If your unit is over ten years old, you can lower your heating and cooling costs by up to 75%!
- Technological advances make today’s HVAC systems more reliable, efficient and environmentally friendly than ever before.
- New units provide improved humidity control and more even temperatures throughout your home all year long.
We Install the Following Heating & Air Conditioning Products:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Split Systems
Interested In Getting A New Heating or Cooling System?
We know that getting a new heating system or air conditioner system is a big decision. After all, a heating and air conditioner represents a significant investment, and it can also mean going a day or two (or at least a few hours) without heating or cooling. We want to help you make sure that air conditioner replacement is right for you, before you order a unit or call us to install it. Here’s are a few things you should think about when considering whether or not to replace your current air conditioner or heater.
- Are you too hot or too cold? If your home or business is too warm or cold to be comfortable, it’s time to consider a new air conditioner or furnace. Your current unit may be too small for the size of your building, or it may simply not be working as well as it used to. Either way, you will end up spending a lot in utility bills if you try to make an undersized or broken unit cool or heat a building. We’ll take a look and let you know the best way to invest your money.
- How much does your unit cost to run? Older air conditioners and furnaces are vastly less efficient than newer ones, simply because energy efficient technology has become a priority for many people. If you are spending more than you think you should on your utility bills, consider replacing your current unit with one that uses energy better. Sure, it’s a significant investment now, but many people find that they actually save money in the long run.
- How old is your unit? If your air conditioner or furnace is over 10 years old, it may be a good idea to replace it. That is the lifespan on most units, and they tend to go downhill pretty fast after that mark. We’d be happy to come out and look at your current unit. We’ll let you know how well it’s functioning, if there’s anything we can do to make it work better, and if it’s in your best interests to replace it soon.
- How much are you spending on repairs? When you have an older air conditioner or furnace, repair bills can add up. Many times, you hit a point where the most cost effective solution is air conditioner or heater replacement. We would be happy to inspect your current air conditioner or heater, then let you know how much it would cost to make that one work better versus how much it would cost to get a new unit. Don’t worry! We will always give you the same information that we would consider when working on our own homes! We’ll help you make the decision that is best for you and your family.
If you’d like to explore the possibilities surrounding a air conditioner or furnace replacement, then give us a call. We’ll evaluate your current heating and cooling setup and let you know what would be the best way for you to invest your money. If you choose an air conditioner or furnace replacement, we’ll help you choose the best option for your home and if you have any questions we will assist you and answer any questions you may have. Let our service experts make your life just a little bit easier…and a whole lot cooler!
Every new HVAC System comes with:
- A Complimentary SMART Thermostat
- Old System Disconnect, Removal, & Disposal
- New System Installation
- System Testing